- European Satellite Navigation Competition (ESNC 2017) – Living Lab Prize & Andalusia Regional Prize – Finalist and Runner Up, Tallinn, November 2017, Road Safety Reward System.
- JA Europe 17 – Enterprise of the Year, Helsinki, June 2017: Tech Mentor of winning team, Intact.
- IEEE 2011 Region 8 Exemplary Student Branch Award, IEEE Congress, San Francisco, August 2011: Chair of the University of Malta IEEE Student Branch during the awarded terms
- The European Seal of e-Excellence Award, CeBIT, Hannover, March 2011 – awarded a Gold Seal: Co-Creator of Winner Business Concept: DINOS for Smart Cities
- European Satellite Navigation Competition (ESNC 2010) – Living Lab Prize – First Place, Munich, October 2010 -Co-Creator of Winner Application: DINOS for Smart Cities
- Dylan Seychell and Alexiei Dingli, “Rediscovering Heritage through Technology”, Springer-Verlag Berlin, will be published in May 2020 (Editor)
- Alexiei Dingli and Dylan Seychell, “The New Digital Natives – Cutting the Chord”, Springer-Verlag Berlin, March 2015
- Dylan Seychell and Carl J. Debono, “An Approach for Objective Quality Assessment of Image Inpainting Results“, IEEE 20th Mediterranean Electrotechnical Conference
(MELECON 2020), Palermo, Italy, June 2020.
- Neil Micallef, Dylan Seychell and Claude Julien Bajada, “A Nested U-Net Approach for Brain Tumour Segmentation”, IEEE 20th Mediterranean Electrotechnical Conference (MELECON 2020), Palermo, Italy, June 2020.
- Adrian Apap and Dylan Seychell, “Marathon Bib Number Recognition Using Deep Learning”, 11th IEEE International Symposium on Image and Signal Processing and Analysis (ISPA 2019), Dubrovnik, September 2019.
- Michael Schembri and Dylan Seychell, “Identification of Small Objects Within High Variability Backgrounds”, 11th IEEE International Symposium on Image and Signal Processing and Analysis (ISPA 2019), Dubrovnik, September 2019.
- Thomas Gatt and Dylan Seychell, “Detecting Human Abnormal Behaviour Through a Video Generated Model”, 11th IEEE International Symposium on Image and Signal Processing and Analysis (ISPA 2019), Dubrovnik, September 2019.
- Mark Bugeja, Alexiei Dingli, Maria Attard and Dylan Seychell, “Comparison of Vehicle Detection Techniques applied to IP Camera Video Feeds for use in Intelligent Transport Systems.” In AIIT 2nd International Congress On Transport Infrastructure And Systems In A Changing World, Rome, September 2019.
- Dylan Seychell and Carl J Debono, “Ranking Saliency in RGB-D Images”, IEEE International Conference for 3D Immersion – IC3D 2018, Brussels, December 2018.
- Alexiei Dingli, Mark Bugeja and Dylan Seychell, “Recognition of Handwritten Characters Using Google Fonts and Freeman Chain Codes“, Machine Learning and Knowledge Extraction CD-MAKE, Hamburg, Germany, August 2018.
- Dylan Seychell and Carl J Debono, “Intra-Object Segmentation using Depth Information”, 19th IEEE Mediterranean Electrotechnical Conference – MELECON 2018, Marrakech, May 2018.
- Dylan Seychell and Steven Farrugia, “Classification of Driving Traits using Fuzzy Logic Control”, 16th International Conference of the e-Society, Lisbon, April 2018.
- Mark Bugeja, Alexiei Dingli and Dylan Seychell, “Selfie as a motivational mobile tool for tourist exploration”, 14th International Conference for Mobile Learning, Lisbon, April 2018.
- Dylan Seychell and Carl J Debono, “Efficient Object Selection using Depth and Texture Information”, The International IEEE Conference on Visual Communications and Image Processing – VCIP 2016, Nov. 27 – 30, 2016, Chengdu, China
- Dylan Seychell and Carl J Debono, “Monoscopic Inpainting Technique Using Depth Information”, 18th IEEE Mediterranean Electrotechnical Conference – MELECON 2016, Limassol, April 2016
- Wilbert Tabone, Dylan Seychell, “Recognising Familiar Facial Features in Paintings Belonging to Separate Domains”, Springer LNCS, 16th international conference of Computer Analysis of Images and Patterns, Valletta, September 2015
- Edward Magrin, Dylan Seychell, Dunstan Briffa, “Evaluating the use of mobile sensors in improving the user model in mobile recommender systems”, Proc. of the 8th IADIS International Conference on Information Systems, Madeira Portugal, March 2015.
- Ryan Sammut, Dylan Seychell, Neville Attard, “Gamification of Project Management within a Corporate Environment” Proc. of the 2014 IEEE 6th conference on virtual worlds for serious games, Valletta Malta, September 2014.
- Dylan Seychell, Alexiei Dingli, Carl J. Debono, “A Model for Cultural Attributes” Proc. of the 2012 IEEE UKSim-AMSS 6th European Modelling Symposium (EMS 2012), pp. 260-265, November 2012.
- Alexiei Dingli, Dylan Seychell, Jonathan Mifsud, Matthew Montebello and Vanessa Camilleri: “Transition to 3D Social Networks”, Proc. of the IEEE 20th International Conference on Cyberworlds, Darmstadt, Germany, September 25-27 2012.
- Dylan Seychell and Alexiei Dingli: “Motivating Learning through Mobile Interaction” Proc. Of the IADIS Mobile Learning Conference 2012, Berlin Germany, March 2012
- Alexiei Dingli, Dale P. Busuttil and Dylan Seychell “RULIE”, Discovering Meaning on the Go in Large and Heterogeneous Data workshop, 22nd International Joint Conference on Artificial Intelligence (IJCAI11) 2011, Barcelona, Spain, to be published in July 2011
- Alexiei Dingli and Dylan Seychell: “Mobile Edutainment in the City” Proc. Of the IADIS Mobile Learning Conference 2011, Avila, Spain, March 10-12, 2011
- Dylan Seychell and Alexiei Dingli: “Virtual Mobile City Guide” Proc. of 9th World Conference on Mobile and Contextual Learning (mLearn) 2010, Valletta, Malta, October 19-22, 2010
- Alexiei Dingli and Dylan Seychell “Using RFID and Wi-Fi in Health Care” International Journal of E-Health and Medical Communications, IGI Global, 2014
- Alexiei Dingli and Dylan Seychell: “Taking Social Networks to the next level” International Journal of Distributed Systems and Technologies (IJDST), IGI Global, 2012
- Alexiei Dingli and Dylan Seychell: “Mobile Learning whilst Exploring the City” International Journal of Mobile and Blended Learning (IJMBL), IGI Global, 2012
- Alexiei Dingli, Dylan Seychell, Vince Briffa ”Discovering Art using Technology: The Selfie Project,” in Handbook of Research on Creative Technologies for Multidisciplinary Applications, IGI Global, 2015
- Dylan Seychell and Alexiei Dingli: “Blending Augmented Reality with Real-World Scenarios using Mobile Devices” In Technologies and Protocols for Internet Design: Reinventing the Web: IGI Global 2012.
Reviewer and Programme Committee Member
- Seventh IEEE International Conference on Semantic Computing (ICSC), September 16-18, 2013 California, USA
- Sixth IEEE International Conference on Semantic Computing (ICSC), September 19-21, 2012 Palermo, Italy